If that isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is?!?!?
Here is a fun post to help kick start some ideas. Always remember: you can scrapbook anything! Good times and bad, with pictures or without...this craft is a great outlet to release our frustrations as well as our highlights.
Here are 50 greatplaces to start to chip away at the "block"!
As for the scraproom...
- Take it out! If the chaos of the room is overwhelming, take one part of it out of the room to organize. Try one drawer. Take just the ribbon. Break down the task. Do it while you watch T.V., if your family does that sort of thing (wink)
- Start at one side of the room and work across.
- Get a Big garbage bag, and a Salvage box. That room will have items that should just go in the bag, and others that can be donated, given away or sold. Let them go, and make room for the stash you will actually use.
- Always keep one table/spot clear to scrap. The interest of organizing can dwindle if there is no room to practice the craft in between.
- Always keep a crop bag packed in case the opportunity to attend a crop arises. It's not fun to miss out because you are unable to find the tools you really need amongst the mess.
Good Luck! Enjoy!