I can't believe it. Feels like we were just starting the planning process, and here we are!
There are a few last minute questions that we have been asked, and I just want to share a few tips!
- This event is in a PEANUT FREE FACILITY!
- There is a fridge and shower on site. Please label your stuff and bring your own towel)
- Slippers are a great idea for a weekend in a school gym!
- We will have a table to "give n take" items that you are no longer needing. Great for stickers, embellies from the project you have completed. One mans garbage...another mans treasure.
- Sleeping quarters are a classroom floor. Bring a mattress!
- There is no public phone for incoming calls. Please make arrangements.
- Visitors are welcome for brief periods of time.
- The vendors are open for shopping from 2-4 pm on Saturday.
- We will close the event promptly at 12 noon on Sunday, because the location is booked for another event.
Thanks for your support! We can't wait to see you!