Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A message of Thanks...

Here is a note from our Co-ordinator, Connie, in Grande Prairie, AB:

Hello everyone...
Dropping in to say a huge "THANK YOU" to John from Delta Art in Edmonton, Alberta.
They have graciously sponsored our event !
Trust me.........You do not want to miss this!!!!


Delta Art is an amazing art and drafting supply business in Edmonton.
......their supplies...it is art and craft heaven!!
To this day, I have not been able to get through all the stock they have, and believe me, I have been there a few........(well, many) times over the years!


John and his crew give the best service!
"When in Edmonton, you really should stop in and see for yourself"
If you need anything,  art supplies, drafting supplies, markers, paints, and they carry... (are you ready?) - everything copic :)

www.deltaart.ca



To JC:
My friend, I wish you the best of everything on your travels and adventures.
Thank you for the wonderful help and service you have given me at Delta Art.

Be safe and stay well.
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment