Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crop Across Canada: Crop Across Canada Success Story!

Crop Across Canada Success Story!

I guess this is our first post on the blog, but what a great post it is!

As you click on that link and read the story, take a moment and reflect what scrapbooking should always be about:
1) Making great memories
2) Making new friends
3) Preserving what may not last in your mind, or someone else's.

now read the story, and I promise I'll get you more info on our AMAZING ALL NIGHT CROP EVENT!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog and first post!
    What a great fundraiser this was. I totally agree on the wonderful new friend we all made up there and the reason we do this annual event. Thanks so much for having me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your next event?

    ReplyDelete